|Unit Price:||USD 10.0000 / Kilogram |
|Min. Order:||500 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||20 Days|
Model No.: Coil Tubing 6.35x0.89
Type: Stainless Steel Pipes
Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, EN
Grade: 300 Series
Certification: ISO, AISI
Surface Treatment: Bright
Technique: Cold Drawn
Packaging: plywood case packing
Productivity: 200 Ton/month
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 400 Ton/month
HS Code: 7304419000
ASME A269 TP316L Stainless Steel Coil Tubing
Stainless steel coiled tubing can be used in a wide range of applications where continuous lengths oftubing are needed such as sample or heat trace lines.
CNMAX offers stainless steel coiled tubing in sizes from 1/4 to 1/2 in. and wall thickness from 0.035 to 0.049 in.
CNMAX stainless steel coiled tubing is available in lengths up to 2300 feet, which is up to 30% long than traditional offerings.
In addition, CNMAX offers less than reel quantities of coiled tubing. Stainless steel tube straighteners make coiled tubing installation faster and easier
Coiled tubing is available in a range of different product forms depending on the customer requirements. We manufacture seam welded and redrawn, seam welded and floating plug redrawn and seamless tube products.
The standard grades are 316L, alloy 825 and alloy 625. Other grades of stainless steel in duplex and superduplex and nickel alloy are available on request. Tubing can be supplied in the annealed or cold worked condition.
• Diameter from 3mm (0.118``) to 25.4mm (1.00``) OD.
• Wall thickness from 0.5mm (0.020``) to 3mm (0.118``).
• Typical sizes: 1/4`` x 0.035``, 1/4`` x 0.049``, 1/4`` x 0.065``, 3/8`` x 0.035``, 3/8`` x 0.049``, 3/8`` x 0.065``.
• OD tolerance +/- 0.005`` (0.13mm) and +/- 10% wall thickness. Other tolerances are available on request.
• Coil lengths up to 13,500m (45,000ft) without orbital joints depending on product dimensions.
• Encapsulated, PVC coated or bare line tubing.
• Available on wooden or steel spools.
CNMAX offers coiled control line in stainless steel and nickel alloys.
Our products are used in the following applications:
• Downhole hydraulic control lines.
• Downhole chemical control lines.
• Subsea control lines for hydraulic power and chemical injection.
• Smoothbore control lines used in fibre optic applications.
The quality of our products for the control line in oil and gas sector is assured not just during the controlled manufacturing process but also by way of finished product testing. Typical tests include:
• Non-destructive tests
• Hydrostatic tests
• Surface finish controls
• Dimensional accuracy measurements
• Flare and coning tests
• Mechanical and chemical property testing