|Unit Price:||USD 10.0000 / Kilogram |
|Min. Order:||300 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||20 Days|
Model No.: 1/4'' OD X 0.049'' WT
Type: Stainless Steel Pipes
Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN, EN
Grade: 300 Series
Surface Treatment: Bright
Technique: Cold Drawn
Packaging: plywood case packing
Productivity: 200 Ton/month
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 400 Ton/month
HS Code: 7304419000
CNMAX Stainless steel tubing products have been successfully used in some of the most aggressive subsea and downhole conditions and we have a long proven track record of supplying products that meet the strict quality requirements of the Oil & Gas and geothermal energy sectors.
Improvements in the technology for the enhanced exploitation of oil and gas fields has increasingly required the use of long continuous lengths of stainless steel and nickel alloy tubing for hydraulic control, instrumentation, chemical injection, umbilical and flowline control applications. The benefits of this tubular technology have resulted in reduced operating costs, improved recovery methods and reduced capital expenditure by connecting downhole valves and chemical injection with remote and satellite wells to a fixed or floating central operatin
Coiled tubing is available in a range of different product forms depending on the customer requirements. We manufacture seam welded and redrawn, seam welded and floating plug redrawn and seamless tube products. The standard grades are 316L, alloy 825 and alloy 625. Other grades of stainless steel in duplex and superduplex and nickel alloy are available on request. Tubing can be supplied in the annealed or cold worked condition.
• Diameter from 3mm (0.118``) to 25.4mm (1.00``) OD.
• Wall thickness from 0.5mm (0.020``) to 3mm (0.118``).
• Typical sizes: 1/4`` x 0.035``, 1/4`` x 0.049``, 1/4`` x 0.065``, 3/8`` x 0.035``, 3/8`` x 0.049``, 3/8`` x 0.065``.
• OD tolerance +/- 0.005`` (0.13mm) and +/- 10% wall thickness. Other tolerances are available on request.
• Coil lengths up to 13,500m (45,000ft) without orbital joints depending on product dimensions.
• Encapsulated, PVC coated or bare line tubing.
• Available on wooden or steel spools.
• Austenitic steel 316L (UNS S31603)
• Duplex 2205 (UNS S32205 & S31803)
• Super Duplex 2507 (UNS S32750)
• Incoloy 825 (UNS N08825)
• Inconel 625 (UNS N06625)
CNMAX offers coiled control line in stainless steel and nickel alloys.
Our products are used in the following applications:
• Downhole hydraulic control lines.
• Downhole chemical control lines.
• Subsea control lines for hydraulic power and chemical injection.
• Smoothbore control lines used in fibre optic applications.
The quality of our products for the control line in oil and gas sector is assured not just during the controlled manufacturing process but also by way of finished product testing. Typical tests include:
• Non-destructive tests
• Hydrostatic tests
• Surface finish controls
• Dimensional accuracy measurements
• Flare and coning tests
• Mechanical and chemical property testing